August 23, 2010
Metheringham Parish Council Meeting Agenda - 31 August 2010
You are summoned to a meeting of Metheringham Parish Council which will be held in the Village Hall on Tuesday 31st August 2010 at 7.30pm. Prior to the official start of the meeting a public forum of not more than 15 minutes will be held if required. The public may address the council between 7.15pm and 7.30pm on current matters, or issues which may become future agenda items and your attendance is also requested during this period. A Police Report will be given at this time.
Signed: Ms S N Wetherall AILCM
Clerk to Metheringham Parish Council
23rd August 2010
31st August 2010
1. To resolve to accept Apologies for Absence and reasons given
2. Members Declarations of Interests: Members may make any declarations of interest at this point but may also make them at any point during the meeting in accordance with the 2000 Local Government Act.
3. Reports from representatives on outside bodies:
a) To receive a report from the County Councillor.
b) To receive a report from the District Councillor.
c) To receive reports from Council representatives on other outside bodies.
d) To receive a report from the Parish Dog Warden
4. Notes of the last Full Council Meeting held on Tuesday 27th July 2010, to be approved and signed as the minutes.
5. Clerks report on matters outstanding (previously circulated)
6. Financial matters:
a) To consider accounts for payment.
b) To receive a report from the RFO on the PC finances, Income and Expenditure.
7. Planning Committee:
a) Notes of the last meeting held on 11th August 2010, to be approved and
signed as the minutes (previously circulated).
b) Proposed Nocton Dairy Farm: To resolve that in the event that a
planning application goes forward for the Nocton Dairies development this Parish Council urgently requests NKDC to hold a public consultation meeting in the Village Hall in Metheringham. This Village has a much larger number of inhabitants compared to other villages in the immediate area and could suffer from infrastructure, logistics and other environmental issues. The Parish Council are more than willing to facilitate this meeting.
a) To note general correspondence (publications and letters are available for viewing).
b) To consider an invite from Community Lincs to attend their 2010 Autumn Debate at 7.00pm on Wednesday 29th September at Dunston Village Hall and agree representation.
9. To receive reports on Outside Meetings:
a) To receive a report from member on Code of Conduct Training held on 10th August 2010.
10. To receive reports from Working Groups:
b) Children's Playgrounds and Playing Fields
c) Consultation and Questionnaires
d) Fayre and Feast
e) Forward Planning
f) Highways, Footpaths & Car Parks
g) Risk Assessment
h) Street Lighting
i) War Memorial and Spring
j) To consider members of working groups
11. Recreation field & related issues: To receive an update following receipt of letter from LCC (previously circulated).
12. Remembrance Day Service: To report on progress for Remembrance Day Service to be held on 14th November 2010.
13. Press and Media Policy: To adopt Press and Media Policy MPC/018 for Metheringham Parish Council (document previously circulated).
14. Fly Posting Policy: To adopt Fly Posting Policy MPC/019 for Metheringham Parish Council (document previously circulated).
15. Members Allowances Scheme: To consider a members allowance scheme for Metheringham Parish Council, to be approved by NKDC Independent Remuneration Panel (document previously circulated).
16. Annual photograph of members: To consider having a yearly photograph of council members.
17. Allotment Land: To review latest developments regarding sale of glebe land.
18. Date, time and venue of next meeting: Tuesday 28th September 2010 at 7.30pm in the Village Hall.