November 28, 2010
Census 2011 Jobs
27 March 2011 will see the next census take place across England and Wales and it is anticipated it will generate over 35,000 jobs, so if you are interested, read on.
What is the census? - The census is a count of the population in the UK. Every 10 years everyone is asked the same questions on the same day to give a complete picture of the nation.
This information helps central and local governments make key decisions about future policies, planning, services and funding for local communities.
By going online and logging on to: https://censusjobs.co.uk you will find everything you need to know about applying for a job with the 2011 Census.
A number of benefits are offer for both you and your local area, including:
- flexible working hours
- job satisfaction from helping others
- extra cash to boost your income
- a chance to develop your community
- invaluable experience for your CV
There is a range of temporary part time and full time jobs available from supervisory roles to general collectors across England and Wales.
The roles are ideal for:
- anyone looking to earn extra money
- community focused individuals
- parents returning to work
- students and graduates
- semi-retired, retired and pensioners
Contract periods range from four weeks to ten months. Recruitment will continue during 2010 into early 2011