January 21, 2011
Metheringham Parish Council Meeting Agenda - 25 January 2011
You are summoned to a meeting of Metheringham Parish Council which will be held in the Village Hall on Tuesday 25th January 2011 at 7.30pm. Prior to the official start of the meeting a public forum of not more than 15 minutes will be held if required. The public may address the council between 7.15pm and 7.30pm on current matters, or issues which may become future agenda items and your attendance is also requested during this period. A Police Report will be given at this time.
Signed: Ms S N Wetherall AILCM
Clerk to Metheringham Parish Council
19th January 2011
AGENDA - 25th January 2011
1. To resolve to accept Apologies for Absence and reasons given
2. Members Declarations of Interests: Members may make any declarations of interest at this point but may also make them at any point during the meeting in accordance with the 2000 Local Government Act.
3. Reports from representatives on outside bodies:
a) To receive a report from the County Councillor.
b) To receive a report from the District Councillor.
c) To receive reports from Council representatives on other outside bodies.
d) To receive a report from the Parish Dog Warden
4. Notes of the last Full Council Meeting held on Thursday 16th December 2010, to be approved and signed as the minutes.
5. Clerks report on matters outstanding (previously circulated)
6. Financial matters:
a) To consider subscription to the Lincolnshire Association of Local Councils Annual Training Scheme for April 2011/March 2012 at a cost of £105.00.
b) To consider a request from the Lincolnshire Playing Fields Association for a donation towards their activities.
c) To consider accounts for payment.
d) To receive a report from the RFO on the PC finances, Income and Expenditure.
a) To note general correspondence (publications and letters are available for viewing).
b) Community Governance (Parish) Review - Final Decision - Letter received from NKDC stating the suggested changes to abolish the Fen Ward and increase the number of Councillors from eleven to thirteen have been agreed at an NKDC council meeting held on 16th December 2010. Reorganization orders will be issued shortly.
c) Letter from NKDC in relation to Councillor and Candidate Election Training sessions to be held on 14th March at the Council Offices, Sleaford and 15th March at the Foyer, Terry O'Tool, Theatre, Moor Lane, North Hykeham and decide accordingly.
8. To receive reports on Outside Meetings:
a) To receive a report from the Chairman on the LALC County Committee meeting held 20th January 2011.
9. To receive reports from Working Groups:
b) Children's Playgrounds and Playing Fields
c) Consultation and Questionnaires
d) Fayre and Feast
e) Forward Planning
f) Highways, Footpaths & Car Parks
g) Risk Assessment
h) Street Lighting
i) War Memorial and Spring
10. Recreation field & related issues: To receive a progress report.
11. Allotment Land: To receive an update following initial consultation with members of the public.
12. Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony: To agree Christmas tree lighting ceremony will take place on Thursday 1st December 2011.
13. Date, time and venue of next meeting: Tuesday 22nd February 2011 at 7.30pm in the Village Hall.
14. Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 Exclusion of the Press and the Public: To resolve that in accordance with Section 1(2) of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 and by reason of the confidential nature of the remainder of the business, the Press and the Public be excluded from the Meeting.
15. Code of Conduct: To discuss further information received from NKDC.