December 7, 2011
Metheringham PC Planning Meeting Agenda - 14 December 2011
To Planning Committee members: You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Planning Committee which will be held in the Pavilion, Prince's Street on Wednesday 14th December 2011 at 7.30pm. Prior to the official start of the meeting a public forum will be held if required. The public may address the committee between 7.15pm and 7.30pm on current matters, or issues which may become future agenda items and your attendance is also requested during this period.
PLANNING COMMITTEE AGENDA -14th December 2011
1. To resolve to accept Apologies for Absence and reasons given
2. Members Declarations of Interests: Members may make any declarations of interest at this point but may also make them at any point during the meeting in accordance with the 2000 Local Government Act.
3. To Consider Applications Received:
a) 11/1330/FULEXT - proposal: Application for a new planning permission to replace an extant planning permission 08/1097/FUL for the erection of 4 dwellings and associated garages in order to extend the time limit for implementation, on land at 42-48 High Street, Metheringham, Lincoln,
4. To Note Decisions Received:
N25/14: Tree works at 12 Field Farm Lane, Metheringham.
APP/R/2520/A/11/2163761/NWF - Notice of planning appeal with reference to 11/0875/FUL by Mrs Michelle Delicata of 54 Shiregate, Metheringham, Lincoln,
6. Date, time and venue of next meeting:-
Wednesday 11th January 2012 at 7.30pm in the Pavilion.
Signed: Ms S N Wetherall
Clerk to Metheringham Parish Council
Date: 7th December 2011