June 22, 2012
Metheringham Parish Council Meeting Agenda - 26 June 2012
You are summoned to a meeting of Metheringham Parish Council which will be held in the Village Hall on Tuesday 26th June 2012 at 7.30pm. Prior to the official start of the meeting a public forum of not more than 15 minutes will be held if required. The public may address the council between 7.15pm and 7.30pm on current matters, or issues which may become future agenda items and your attendance is also requested during this period. A Police Report will be given at this time.
Signed: Ms S N Wetherall MILCM
Clerk to Metheringham Parish Council
20th June 2012
AGENDA - 26th June 2012
1. To resolve to accept Apologies for Absence and reasons given
2. Members Declarations of Interests: Members may make any declarations of interest at this point but may also make them at any point during the meeting in accordance with the 2000 Local Government Act.
3. Reports from representatives on outside bodies:
a) To receive a report from the County Councillor.
b) To receive a report from the District Councillor.
c) To receive reports from Council representatives on other outside bodies.
d) To receive a report from the Parish Dog Warden
4. Notes of the last Full Council Meeting held on Tuesday 29th May 2012, to be approved and signed as the minutes (circulated with agenda).
5. Clerks report on matters outstanding (circulated with agenda).
6. Financial matters:
a) To consider and approve, the Chairman, Vice Chairman and Clerk attend the East Midlands SLCC Regional Conference on 12th September at Nottingham Belfry, at a cost of £65.00 per delegate.
b) To consider and approve the supply and installation of a 1 metre steel pole
bracket complete with a 36 watt PL white light (low energy) lantern controlled by an all night photocell and a plastic supply box and overhead electricity service, outside 40 Princes Street at a cost of £551.00.
c) To consider a request from Tinkers Mother and Toddler Group for a
continuation of the grant donation towards the scout hall hire for a further six
months at a cost of £415.68 (documents circulated with agenda).
d) To consider and approve quotations received for repairs to electric circuit at
the village hall at an approximate cost of £2,000.00.
e) To consider and approve a loan of £1,600.00 to the Village Hall
Management Committee to cover repair costs to the outside shed.
f) To consider and approve payment of £749.10, to South Lincs Electrical Ltd
for portable testing, full log and certification of equipment at the village hall.
g) To consider accounts for payment.
h) To receive a report from the RFO on the PC finances, Income and
7. Planning Committee:
Notes of the meeting held on 13th June 2012 to be approved and signed as
the minutes (circulated with agenda).
To note general correspondence (publications and letters are available for viewing).
9. To receive reports on Outside Meetings:
a) To receive a report from Cllrs Mrs Gwillym and Mrs Peck on Councillors
Training day held 7th June 2012.
10. To receive reports from Working Groups:
b) Anti Social Behaviour
c) Children's Playgrounds and Playing Fields
d) Christmas Celebrations
e) Community Emergency and Flood Plan
f) Consultation and Questionnaires
g) Fayre and Feast
h) Forward Planning
i) Highways, Footpaths & Car Parks
j) Risk Assessment
k) Street Lighting
l) War Memorial and Spring
11. NALC Code of Conduct: To approve and adopt the NALC Code of Conduct for Parish Councils pursuant to section 27 of the Localism Act 2011 (circulated with agenda).
12. Skate Board Park/BMX Track: To receive an update on this project.
13. Annual Village Meeting 2013: To consider format for next year's event and possible key note speakers.
14. Date, time and venue of next meeting: Tuesday 31st July 2012 at 7.30pm in the Village Hall.