June 10, 2012
Metheringham Parish Council Planning Meeting Agenda - 13 June 2012
To Planning Committee members: You are hereby summoned to a meeting of the Planning Committee which will be held in the Pavilion, Prince's Street on Wednesday 13th June 2012 at 7.30pm. Prior to the official start of the meeting a public forum will be held if required. The public may address the committee between 7.15pm and 7.30pm on current matters, or issues which may become future agenda items and your attendance is also requested during this period.
PLANNING COMMITTEE AGENDA - 13th June 2012
1. To resolve to accept Apologies for Absence and reasons given
2. Members Declarations of Interests: Members may make any declarations of interest at this point but may also make them at any point during the meeting in accordance with the 2000 Local Government Act.
3. To Consider Applications Received:
a) 12/0546/FUL - proposal: Erection of a temporary (3 years) log cabin dwelling and provision of car parking area, at Fenside Farm, Fen Lane, Metheringham, Lincoln, LN4 3AQ.
b) 12/0586/HOUS - proposal: Demolition of existing side porch and erection of single storey side extension, at Lindsays, Fen Lane, Metheringham, Lincoln, LN4 3AQ.
4. To Note Decisions Received:
6. Date, time and venue of next meeting:
Wednesday 11th July 2012 at 7.30pm in the Pavilion.
Signed: Ms S N Wetherall
Clerk to Metheringham Parish Council
Date: 7th June 2012