Meg PC: November 2009 Archives
Allotments - Metheringham
The Parish Council is progressing negotiations with the land agent to acquire some of the glebe land in the village for use as allotments. As previously stated the land will not be available until December 2010 due to the surrender of the current lease. There is now a waiting list of twenty three people. If anyone knows of any land in the parish that would be suitable for hire or purchase as allotments please contact the Clerk.
Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony
Following the success of the Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony and carol service last year, the Parish Council has organized a similar event which will take place on Wednesday 2nd December at 7.00pm at the War Memorial Garden, Metheringham. This is a family event so please come along and join in the celebrations.
Minutes of the Metheringham Sots Hole and Tanvats Parish Council Meeting held on Tuesday 27th October 2009 at 7.30pm in the Village Hall.
Minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on Wednesday 11th November 2009 at 7.30pm in the Church Hall
Ms Sharon Wetherall AILCM - Clerk
PO Box 1055, Metheringham, LINCOLN, LN4 3WW
Tel: 0800 6343307
You are summoned to a meeting of Metheringham Parish Council which will be held in the Village Hall on Tuesday 24th November 2009 at 7.30pm. Prior to the official start of the meeting a public forum of not more than 15 minutes will be held if required. The public may address the council between 7.15pm and 7.30pm on current matters, or issues which may become future agenda items and your attendance is also requested during this period. A Police Report will be given at this time.
Ms S N Wetherall AILCM
Clerk to Metheringham Parish Council
17th November 2009
AGENDA 24th November 2009
1. To resolve to accept Apologies for Absence and reasons given
2. Members Declarations of Interests: Members may make any declarations of interest at this point but may also make them at any point during the meeting in accordance with the 2000 Local Government Act.
3. Reports from representatives on outside bodies:
a) To receive a report from the County Councillor.
b) To receive a report from the District Councillor.
c) To receive reports from Council representatives on other outside bodies.
4. Notes of the last Full Council Meeting held on Tuesday 27th October 2009, to be approved and signed as the minutes.
5. Clerks report on matters outstanding (previously circulated)
6. Financial matters:
a) To consider and approve quotations received for the purchase and installation of new urinals for the gents public toilets.
b) To consider accounts for payment.
c) To receive a report from the RFO on the PC finances, Income and Expenditure.
7. Planning Committee: Notes of the last meeting held on 11th November 2009, to be approved as the minutes (previously circulated).
a) To note general correspondence (publications and letters are available for viewing).
b) To consider a letter from NKDC relating to text reporting of full dog and litter bins in the parish and to decide accordingly.
9. To receive reports on Outside Meetings:
a) To receive a report from members on the Lincolnshire Association of Local Councils AGM and Conference held 7th November 2009.
b) To receive a report from the Clerk on the Clerks Training Day held 12th November 2009.
c) To receive a report from members on Shaping the Future of North Kesteven workshop held 12th November 2009.
10. To receive reports from Working Groups:
a) Children's Playgrounds and Playing Fields
b) Fayre and Feast
c) Forward Planning
d) Highways, Footpaths & Car Parks
e) War Memorial and Spring
11. Recreation field & related issues: To receive a progress report following information from MPC solicitor.
12. Allotments: To receive an update following the proposal for new allotments and pavilion.
13. The Quality Parish Scheme: To consider a new date for the QPS presentation evening.
14. Joint Management Committee: To agree that discussions should take place between JMC and MACLA, with the objective of having one group reporting to Metheringham Parish Council on leisure and recreation facilities in the village.
15. Parish Plan: To receive an update from members on the meeting held on 19th November 2009.
16. CRB Checks: To agree that Parish Council Staff and Councillors as necessary should be CRB checked at a cost of; Staff £42.00 each and Councillors £5.00 each.
17. Date, time and venue of next meeting: Tuesday 26th January 2009 at 7.30pm in the Village Hall.
Minutes of the Metheringham Sots Hole and Tanvats Parish Council Meeting held on Tuesday 29th September 2009 at 7.30pm in the Village Hall.
Minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on Wednesday 9th September 2009 at 7.30pm in the Church Hall
Minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on Wednesday 14th October 2009 at 7.30pm in the Church Hall