Meg PC: January 2010 Archives
Minutes of the Metheringham Sots Hole and Tanvats Parish Council Meeting held on Tuesday 24th November 2009 at 7.30pm in the Village Hall.
You are summoned to a meeting of Metheringham Parish Council which will be held in the Village Hall on Tuesday 26th January 2010 at 7.30pm. Prior to the official start of the meeting a public forum of not more than 15 minutes will be held if required. The public may address the council between 7.15pm and 7.30pm on current matters, or issues which may become future agenda items and your attendance is also requested during this period. A Police Report will be given at this time.
Signed: Ms S N Wetherall AILCM
Clerk to Metheringham Parish Council
18th January 2009
AGENDA - 26th January 2010
1. To resolve to accept Apologies for Absence and reasons given
2. Members Declarations of Interests: Members may make any declarations of interest at this point but may also make them at any point during the meeting in accordance with the 2000 Local Government Act.
3. Reports from representatives on outside bodies:
a) To receive a report from the County Councillor.
b) To receive a report from the District Councillor.
c) To receive reports from Council representatives on other outside bodies.
4. Notes of the last Full Council Meeting held on Tuesday 24th November 2009, to be approved and signed as the minutes.
5. Clerks report on matters outstanding (previously circulated)
6. Financial matters:
a) To consider subscription to the Lincolnshire Association of Local Councils Annual Training Scheme for April 2010/March 2011 at a cost of £105.00.
b) To consider a request from the Lincolnshire Playing Fields Association for a donation towards their activities.
c) To consider accounts for payment.
d) To receive a report from the RFO on the PC finances, Income and Expenditure.
7. Planning Committee: To receive a report from Cllr Mrs Honisett.
a) To note general correspondence (publications and letters are available for viewing).
b) Lincolnshire Association of Local Councils (LALC) Training Events for 2010 to agree representation (previously circulated).
9. To receive reports on Outside Meetings:
a) Metheringham Area Cluster Group - To formally agree the funds for a
new bench will be allocated to MADSPA.
10. To receive reports from Working Groups:
a) Children's Playgrounds and Playing Fields
b) Fayre and Feast
c) Highways, Footpaths & Car Parks
11. Recreation field & related issues: To receive a progress report following information from MPC solicitor.
12. Allotments: To receive an update following the proposal for new allotments and pavilion.
13. The Quality Parish Scheme: To confirm details for the QPS presentation evening to be held on Tuesday 2nd February 2010.
14. Annual Village Meeting 2010: To receive suggestions from Councillors for a suitable topic for this year's meeting.
15. Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony: To agree Christmas tree lighting ceremony will take place on Thursday 2nd December 2010 and agree format for event.
16. Metheringham Spring: To confirm tenancy agreement between Metheringham Parish Council and Blankney Estates Limited (previously circulated).
17. Community Engagement Statement of Intent: To resolve to adopt a Community Engagement Statement of Intent in relation to the 'Power of Well Being' and agree its publication (previously circulated).
18. Power of Well Being: To consider the Power of Well-Being checklist; to confirm the eligibility criteria has been met and to resolve to adopt the Power of Well-Being (previously circulated).
19. Date, time and venue of next meeting: Tuesday 23rd February 2010 at 7.30pm in the Village Hall.