News: April 2012 Archives
A Lincolnshire Police Alert
METHERINGHAM ANNUAL VILLAGE MEETING
TUESDAY 24th APRIL 2012 AT 7.00PM
IN THE VILLAGE HALL
AGENDA - 24th April 2012
1. Welcome and Introduction: Councillor Dr Michael Allen - Chairman to Metheringham Parish Council.
2. Notes of the last Annual Village Meeting held on 19th April 2011 to be approved and signed as the minutes.
3. Annual Parish Council Report: Report from Cllr Dr Michael Allen covering the activities of the Parish Council.
4. Question Time Session.
5. Key Note Speakers:
i) Jim Thomson - Lincolnshire Co-operative
ii) Gary Brown - First Contact - Age UK Lincoln
6. Break for refreshments, a chance to view exhibits and socialize with the guest speakers, representatives from the village organizations and your Parish Councillors.
7. Reports from village organizations.
8. Date, time and venue of next meeting: To be announced.
Signed: Councillor Dr M J Allen
Chairman to Metheringham Parish Council
Date: 11th April 2012
At the Metheringham Airfield Visitor Centre - in the old gymnasium - on Wednesday 25th April 2012 at 7.30pm. Admission: Members free, Visitors £5.00 including tea/coffee and biscuits.
Enquiries to: Friends of Metheringham Airfield, Westmoor Farm, Martin Moor, Metheringham, Lincoln LN4 3BQ. Tel: 01526 378270
Access and facilities for the Disabled. All proceeds in aid of the Visitor Centre / 106 Sqn Museum.
- Photography Competition Application Form - Closing Date - 25th May 2012
- Photography Competition Terms and Conditions
- Cake, Embroidery & Flower Arrangement Competition Application Form - Closing Date 4th June 2012
- Cake, Embroidery & Flower Arrangement Competition Terms and Conditions